If you’re looking for a challenging workout that will help you get fit, the rowing machine is a great option. This 8-week program will help you build strength and endurance and burn calories. Rowing is a great exercise for all fitness levels and can be adapted to meet your needs. Whether you’re just starting out or are already in great shape, this rowing machine workout plan will help you achieve your fitness goals!
Here’s What You Can Expect From This Rowing Machine Workout Plan:
- Week One:
- Three 30-minute workouts on the rowing machine at a moderate intensity.
- Two strength-training sessions focused on upper body exercises.
- Week Two:
- Four 30-minute workouts on the rowing machine at a moderate intensity.
- Two strength-training sessions focused on lower body exercises.
- Week Three: Week three will be similar to week two in terms of duration and intensity of the workouts. The main difference will be that you’ll focus on endurance training rather than strength training. This means that you’ll row for longer periods of time at a slightly lower intensity.
- Week Four: In week four, you’ll continue to focus on endurance training. However, you’ll increase the intensity of your workouts, rowing for shorter periods of time at a higher intensity.
- Week Five: In week five, you’ll start to mix up your workouts, alternating between endurance and strength training. For example, you might do two 30-minute endurance workouts and one strength-training session this week.
- Week Six: In week six, you’ll continue to alternate between endurance and strength training. However, you’ll increase the duration of your workouts, rowing for 45 minutes at a time.
- Week Seven: In week seven, you’ll focus on high-intensity interval training (HIIT). This means that you’ll row for short bursts at a very high intensity, followed by a brief period of rest. HIIT is an excellent way to burn calories and improve your cardiovascular fitness.
- Week Eight: In the final week of this program, you’ll continue to do HIIT workouts. You might also want to add in some extra strength-training sessions to help you achieve your fitness goals. Remember to listen to your body and make sure that you’re not overdoing it!
Rowing is an excellent way to get fit, and this workout plan will help you see results in just eight weeks. Also, make sure to warm up before each workout and cool down afterward. So get on the rowing machine, and let’s get started!